How do I get the estimated block model grade on my planned drilling via. the drilling prognoses tool

Using the drilling prognoses tools the leapfrog3d help segment suggests that planned drill holes can be evaluated against a block model: Planning Drillholes (leapfrog3d.com) There are two columns shown there, Au and GM. 

I have planned drill holes and I need to create a table of the approximate lithology and grade (from our block model) the drill holes will produce. I can get the GM to evaluate, but do not understand how to get assay grade incorporated.

Answers

• Currently, you can't get those grades evaluated into the planned drill holes. What you can do is to evaluate the estimators into planned holes (but will not be exactly the same from block model)
  • Currently, you can't get those grades evaluated into the planned drill holes. What you can do is to evaluate the estimators into planned holes (but will not be exactly the same from block model)
    Ah this looks like it could be a decent workflow but I do not have the EDGE extension, I'll have to try and get a trial version maybe and see if this works for what we need it for. Thank you!